GMC Motorhomes for Sale – Listed by Year and Model
This page viewed over 4,600 times a month!
A GMCMI Member Benefit: GMCMI members selling their GMC Motorhome can receive a free ad listing on the gmcmi.com website (plus up to 9 photos), quarterly magazine and announcement on the GMCMI Facebook page, Vintage GMC Motorhome facebook page and the gmc.net (forum). Simply send an email to with your ad content, contact information, location, price and up to 9 photos. For more information call Kim at 612-501-4600.
NEW Member Benefit | GMCMI Member Benefit: GMCMI members selling their GMC Motorhome can transfer the remainder of their GMCMI membership to the new owner! Simply inform GMCMI at and a new member packet will be sent to the new owners. Plus, the new owner can purchase the GMCMI Flashdrive for only $10! (including shipping)
Not a GMCMI Member: Simply click here to join GMCMI for $40 and receive all of the member benefits as well! Including free advertising on the website and magazine.
Click here to see GMC Motorhomes that have sold via this listing!
NJ | $6,500 | listed 1-3-17
Rich DiNucci | | Cell: 856-889-1135 | Hm: 856-629-3518
Original condition – 2 owners, 61,512 miles, owner’s manual, parts book, complete service manual and service records, original paint, 455 engine, electronic ignition, 4K watt Onan generator, rebuilt radiator, new master brake cylinder, new break cable, all wheel bearings replaced, new Dana compressor, new hitch, newer Dometic 2 way refrigerator 10 years old only used once, awning, CB, Blaupunkt radio, new carpet. All reasonable offers considered.
Please contact me for more photos and updated info if needed.
1973 Custom GMC Canyon Lands Handicap Design
OH | $27,900 | listed 5-31-17
Tom Hampton-Grandview Motorhome | | 937-537-1612
- Rebuilt Final drive
- Rebuilt Transmission
- Frame is in good shape
- Handles great
- Runs strong
- Paint good but not perfect
- Sleeps 4
- Dinette chair converts to handicap bed ( 8 way power seat )
- Rear Flex Steel jackknife couch
- Glass cooktop
- Norcold refrigerator
- New Mac Dash
- 3 – 8 way power seats and more in vinyl
- Handicap shower and toilet
- Honda generator
- Alcoa wheels
1975 Glenbrook – 26′
IN | $19,900 | listed 4-13-2017
Dan Funk | | 812-453-4988
Oldsmobile 455 Engine, 105,000 Miles on Chassis, Onan Generator, Engine is Up-To-Date and
Well- Maintained, Stored Inside
Many Updates and Upgrades Including:
• Aluminum Wheels, 2008
• Transmission Rebuilt, 2007
• All New 3” Exhaust Pipe, 2002
• Full Fuel Line Replacement, 2004
• Fresh and Waste Tanks, 2002
• Airbags, 2001
• Repainted, 2005
• Interior Redecoration (Headliner, Carpet, Curtains, Seat Covering, Counter Tops, and Paneling), 2001-02
• Cruise Control, 2002
• Norcold Two Way Refrigerator, 2014
• New Furnace, 2017
• And many more, too numerous to list
More pictures available on request.
NEW! | 1975 Glenbrook & 1978 VW Karman Convertible – Perfect Pair!
WA | $22,500 GMC and $14,000 VW | listed 7-10-2017
Elaine | 509-375-3432
LIGHTLY USED, EXCELLENT CONDITION
GMC Glenbrook Motorhome – asking $22,500
- Custom exterior paint to match the original “ivory” color of “tow car.”
- New dash cover, two new leather/like driver and passenger seats, plus custom cabinet by driver’s seat
- Wood underflooring replaced + new vinyl + area carpeting
- Dash curtain plus curtain to divide coach
- Day/night blinds w. cornices matching new couch
- 2 chairs plus dropleaf wood table
- New furnace, new refrigerator/freezer
- New sink + faucet and counter top
- 4 burner stove with conv. oven
- All new headliner plus new custom ceiling fans
- New mattress and quilted bed spread
- Bathroom has shower area plus new toilet
- New macerater pump, 2 new side mirrors
- 2 new 6-volt batteries and towing hitch
- All new custom wheels and tires
- All owner’s manuals, etc.
- Engine has always been cared for by professional mechanics
- Stored under heavy-duty cover
1978 Classic Karmann Convertible – asking $14,000
- Low mileage – 70,910 miles
- Fuel Injection
- Original paint, interior dash, etc.
- Stored in garage
Both vehicles have been lovingly cared for and can be sold separately. Located in the Tri-Cities, Washington state.
MO | $16,000 | listed 5-12-2016
Good Condition – Many Mods – Route 55 Theme.
Bobby Palmer | | 816-373-4443
NEW! | 1976 Birchaven – 23′
OK | $24,000 OBO | listed 7-21-2017
Monte Jestes| 405-747-4634
- Rear Full Bath
- Ragusa Step,
- Fantastic Vents, including that really special one in the bath,
- Rear fender “T” Skirts
- 16″ Alcoa Aluminium wheels, (7)
- Billet Hub Caps
- Pretty New tires
- stored inside,
- Rebuilt 2016 less than 1000 miles: Engine, Transmission, 3:21 final drive (Posi Track)
- Dave Lenzi front end parts
- Dick Patterson’s Springfield Ignition, Wires, Distributer and Rebuilt Carb
- Jeep Snorkel cold air intake
- Blocked Intake Manifold
- Stainless Headers 3” – Stainless dual muffler front to rear
- New stainless break lines (all)
- 4 Bag System
- All 3 axles have disc brakes: 88mm upfront, Eldorado with Parking brake on rear axle
- 5 year old heater
- New formica in kitchen
- Leather front seats
- New upholstery in dinette
- Flip Flop couch/bed
- Electric transmission cooler – Stainless steel hoses
- Newer Refrig
- All new airlines and Brass fittings
- Rebuilt Air valves upfront
- Dual belt pulley
- Xantrex 3 Stage Charger converter
NEW! | 1976 Glenbrook
MN | $27,000 | listed 8-14-17
Jack Scholes | | 952-938-8988
93,000 miles. This coach is road worthy. We have spent almost two years having professions make repair and improvements. This spring, the coach was reviewed by a professional for all kinds of little things to get all systems as perfect as possible
- Original Imron Aviation paint (nearly perfect)
- Air Horns
- Flame Thrower driving lights
- Roof Air – High efficiency, new 2004
- Storage Pod and ladder
- Rear suspension air bag system inspected – no leaks
- Eight new shock absorbers installed
- Entry step
- Rear wheel skirts
- Complete awning
- New headliner 2004
- All shades and curtains in good and operating condition
- Custom Naugahyde cover for entire carpet when new
- Refrigerator -3 way, new 2001
- Microwave Oven
- Three burner propane range
- Water Heater – stainless steel with engine preheat– new 2002
- Complete bath (sink, shower, stool)
- Wired for TV center and rear compartments
- CB Radio
- AM/FM/tape deck
- Power roof vents
- Cab A/C completely rebuilt 2015
- Curtain installed to isolate driving compartment for two person driving
- Oldsmobile 455ci V8 engine, external cooler
- Hydramatic transmission, checked, flushed, new fluid
- New exhaust manifold gaskets and connections to new muffler.
- New tires 91338 miles
- New Batteries
- Battery and electrical wiring and cables and replaced as advisable.
- Onan generator (6 kw, 115V)
- Ignition system all replaced 92,289 miles
- Front suspension all overhauled, aligned, and modernized with new linkages and ball joints
- Front end and rear end aligned and put on same track with wheel spacers
- New power steering pump and steering pulley
- New fan clutch
- 12 Volt converter/charger
NEW! | 1976 Palm Beach
NY | $15,000 | listed 8-14-17
Dave Lepard | 716-901-2436
115,000 miles, TZE 166V101493, 455 engine, located near Buffalo New York,
- one Zip Dee Awning
- 2 roof A/C units
- 7 Alcoa wheels
- 4 bag rear suspension
- Birch screen door
- custom aluminum step
- TAC – VAC Gauge
- two way fridge – 120 AC and propane
- tires – DOT (5206)
- bamboo floor – blond
- wooden panel ceiling – light color
- newer Magic Chef range with electronic ignition
- rear bed – 5 in. memory foam
- rear camera
- rear TV
- Shag replaced with tan colored Burbur
- upholstery – tan cloth
- Exterior paint refreshed – custom stripe decals
- Many LED upgrades / replacements
1976 Santana by Roll-A-Long – The Paradise Cruiser – 1 of 29 made
$35,000 $25,000 OBO | lowered 4-27-2017
Paul Falce| 386-290-2279
Ok everyone knows this coach, most of you know who did a lot of the work, need I say more about dependable I want to downsize to a 23 footer and the wife is going to be off her feet with her surgery, now is my time to downsize. YES, I know I love traveling in this, Always and everywhere invited to show off.
Here is a list although I’m sure I missed something. yes, you have questions and yes all the work done can be checked and is all in the last 3 yrs.
Yes, you can pay less for another or buy this and be a pirate of the asphalt sea, she is TRAVEL ready, I will personally deliver to your location and give keys right to you, check my Travel page to see where she has been seen. here is the list
Ready for delivery, although I will continue to use until wife’s surgery I have nothing to hide on this coach, Ask any questions, tons of photos RV upgrades – Less than 3 Years
- New Motor in 2014
- New intake manifold new stainless valves Feb 2016
- New Manny Tranny Sept. 2016
- Front End Rebuilt 2015
- Rear End – New bearings and seals 2015
- Awning New Canvas and assorted hardware
- Four Bag Air Suspension Leveling System
- New Rims 2015
- Tires are all purchased within last yr
- Firestone TransForce 2016
- Jack TV Antenna 2015
- Exterior Air Compressor Hose Attachments
- Schrader Valves 2014
- Side Markers – LEDS 2015
- Clearance Markers – front LEDS 2016
- New Tail Lights – LEDS – Back Up Lights 2015
- New Headlights upgraded to Rectangular with LED lights 2016
- Outside Electric Plug 2016
- Steering Box Replaced 2015
- Upper Slip Shaft replaced 2015
- Steering Wheel Tilt Yoke replaced 2014
- New Dashboard Mac dash supreme 2015
- New Dash AC Compressor & Dryer Receiver Upgraded to 134 2015
- new mufflers 2015
- New Alternator 2015
- New Starter 2015
- New Surround Sound System and New Front Radio with Six speakers 2015
- New Steering Wheel 2015
- Newer refrigerator and stove 2013
- Windows – New Rubber Trim and Tinting 2013
- Tires New in2015-2016
- All New KYB Shocks 2015
- Generator Carburetor Rebuilt 2016
- All New Interior Lighting – LED 2015
- New Black Water Tank and Fittings 2014
- New toilet 2015
- New Water Pump for fresh water 2015
- New Adjustable Drag Link 2016
- New Lines to Gas Tanks 2016
- New Fuel Senders 2016
- Tanks cleaned and checked 2016
- New body Isolators 2015
- New Fuel Transfer Switch 2014
- New Front Brakes 2016
- New Distributor 2016
- New Carburetor – Dick Patterson 2016
- New Vinyl on Exterior 2015
- New Ragusa Step 2015
- New Monitor System 2015
- Fully Insulated 2015
- New Speedometer 2016
- New Inverter and Breaker Box 2015
- All New living area Electrical Wiring 2015
- New Front Drapes 2015
- New Propane Regulator 2015
- New Exterior Handle and Porch Lights 2015
- Custom Interior 2015
- Ken Henderson electric wipers
- interior lighting led 2015
- Custom Paint 2014
- All ACs Work
- new cooling fan clutch 2016
- new 9 lb radiator cap 2016
- new microwave oven 2016 new kitchen, bath sink and shower faucets
- memory foam mattress both beds
Lots of little items, new city water hook up, back up lights are led, awning canvas on top is custom color and more expensive fabric, to many little things to list by number, important no but add to upgrade, like LEDs in cabinets, steering with one finger, yes is that good.
The interior is real Bamboo with 3 coats of urethane. Comes with a coach that makes into a bed and can be swapped out for swivel chairs. unique, gen is on Passenger side. Has more storage then you can imagine set-up is twin beds.
NY | $14,999 will entertain all offers | listed 6-21-2016
Suzanne (DelVecchio) Glenn | | 214-616-9792
About 54K mi; owned by former GMCMI board member, George DelVecchio. Interior description: Dinette with Captain Chairs in living space; Kitchen with stove, oven, refrig/freezer, sink; Rear master with Full sized bed. Wet bath with commode, shower, sink. Lots of storage throughout. This motorhome attended several of the rallies from 2009 to 2013. It’s exterior is white with black/Maroon accents – repainted by prior owner. Has on board generator, heat and A/C, house batteries separate from engine battery. Switch installed to interchange batteries (learned at one of the rallies.) If you met and got to know George, you would recall his love of cars, planes and GMC coaches! Please help George’s bride of 60 years, Joan, find a new owner for this lovely motorhome!
NEW! | 1976 Palm Beach
MI | $8,000 OBO | listed 7-10-2017
Rolly Bloomfield | 480-357-8699
Front Wheel Drive, Onan Generator, 454/455 Engine, 114,871 miles, Rebuilt and upgraded final drive transmission at 85,000 miles, Roof air, Not driven much in last 10 years, original manual and updated information from GMC International. Located in Mesa, AZ.
OR | $18,500 OBO | listed 2-17-2017
Gary Bray | | 503-936-8817
Very well maintained. Just had a complete tune-up, safety check and new batteries, it is ready to go.
- 73,000 Miles
- 455 V8 Engine
- 3 Speed- Automatic Transmission
- Front wheel Drive
- Power Brakes – Power Steering
- Roof Air Conditioner
- Forced Air Furnace
- Sleeps 4 comfortably
- 2 Sofa’s /converts to 2 Twin Bed
- Bench Dinette with Table/ converts to Dbl. Bed
- Walnut Interior Cabinetry
- 4 Burner Stove, Refrigerator/freezer
- Stainless Dbl. Sink
- Lots of storage
- Rear Bath
- Fully Self-Contained
- 12V system
- Monitoring Panel for battery, tanks, generator hr.
- Original owners manuals
- Updated interior
PRICE LOWERED! | 1976 GMC Motorhome (Transmode Conversion)
MI | $18,000 | lowered 1-28-17 | $23,000 | listed 07-19-16
Tom Dixon| | 586-731-9037
455 engine; 3.55 Final Drive; 132,523 original miles; 6K Onan generator; Xantrex Truecharge 40+ multistage charger; Alcoa 16″ rims; Birch screen door; Ragusa step; hitch and electric for towing; dark tint on all side windows; side bath; Duo-Therm Penquin low profile 13,500 BTU roof air: Fantastic fans in front and rear; driver and passenger 6 way power seats in customized leather; leather seats in dinette; extra counter space in kitchen area; 6 ft. storage bench with seating; microwave; 2-way fridge (110VAC and propane); 4-burner cook-top; TV outlets in front and rear with cable/air TV switch; roof storage pod; golf cart batteries for house; all manuals; documentation for all improvements and repairs.
The interior living area of my unit was converted in the early 90’s by the second owner using the GM motorhome floor plan that featured the side bathroom option with sleeping quarters in the rear (rear bed can be removed and the area converted into another dinette). The third owner painted the unit in 1995. I am the fourth owner and purchased it in 1996.
Updates by me: New side frame rails in 1998; new Duo-Therm Penguin low profile 13,500 BTU roof air installed in 1999; Michelin LT225/75R16 LRE XPS RIB tires installed in 2006 at 107K miles; new Bilstein shocks installed in 2006; new calipers, pads and stainless steel hoses installed in 2007 at 113,500 miles; new waste tank in 2008; 3.55 Final Drive in 2009; radiator in 2010; Dick Paterson rebuilt carb in 2013; new engine water pump in 2014; new smaller LP gas tank, new engine battery, new circuit board for Onan generator in 2015; new golf cart batteries in 2016. Minor repairs maintained by me.
Major Repairs By:
- Buskirk-Rush RV and Cinnabar Engineering in Sandusky, MI
- Cooperative Motor Works in Orlando, FL
- Alex Sirum GMC in Okeechobee, FL
Willing to include a 2000 Chevy Tracker — 2.0L in-line – 4 WD with tow bar and Brake Buddy at this price. Mileage on Tracker is at 139,150.
NEW | 1977 Birchaven
CA | $30,000 | listed 7-7-17
Chuck Botts | | 858-449-7376
Significant Mechanical Upgrades
- Upgraded front suspension with a one ton truck AWD kit.
- Upgraded rear suspension with 4 bag rear suspension kit.
- Upgraded stock 455 motor with CO_OP 455 and stock 3.07 differential with a 3.42 unit, producing 20% more torque at 65mph. (Went over 7,000 ft crest with 6% grade at 65 mph.)
- Upgraded exhaust system with headers and a 3” exhaust.
- Upgraded to a MSD ignition control.
- Upgraded radiator and oil cooler to an all aluminum unit.
- Upgraded 16.5” wheels to 16” Alcoa Aluminum for radial tires.
- Upgraded to fabric sidewall radial LT225/75/R16 D tires.
- Age of rear tires are ~2 yrs old & fronts are ~3 yrs old.
Significant Living Space Improvements
- Upgraded to AM/FM radio & 10 CD player with 6 ½“ speakers.
- Upgraded to captains chairs with electric foot rest and 180 degree swivel
- Upgraded to removable steering wheel for chair’s lay down.
- Upgraded 27” flat panel digital TV & antenna.
- Upgraded night & day blinds to mini venetian blinds.
- Upgraded to a MACERATOR waste tank dump system.
- Upgraded to combination 5 yr smoke-carbon monoxide alarms.
- Upgraded to “Fire Fight” liquid/foam suppression system.
- Painted SR500 Silent-running in engine compartment.
- Add AUTOFORMER to raise RV site volts to 120 VAC at 30 amps.
- Removed all LNG equipment except for refrigerator supply.
- Added small 5 gallon LNG bottle for refrigerator supply.
- Thermostatic electric heater.
- Our service history book has records of all individual job details done by professional services and includes dates, and cost.
- Our book; 250,000 Miles in Small RV’s, in both printed and digital formats also lists all modifications in addition to some highlights of our touring experiences.
- Call for answers to your questions, more details, or an email of my completed appraisal form.
MD | $20,000 | listed 11-15-16
Paul McKean | | 410-242-8854
23′ Birchaven. Garage stored near Baltimore, MD. Good 455 engine, 115,350 miles, good condition. The coach was maintained by Ken Frey, and has many upgrades. Galvanized frame by Dan Stuckey. Transmission, radiator, alternator, brakes, tires, batteries, and misc. other parts replaced at 112,000 miles +/-. Batteries maintained by Pulsetech equipment. New elect. converter installed in 2014. Hot water heater replaced in 2016. Alcoa Al wheels, rooftop storage pod. original AC, microwave, built-in vacuum-cleaner. All maintenance and service records since new. Coach comes complete with sheets, towels, sleeping bags, flashlights, tools, etc. Also, several maintenance and service manuals, all “GMC Newsletters” from Fall 1982 to present, and all “GMC Motorhome Marketplace” magazines from Sept. 1992 to Oct. 2003.
NEW | 1977 Eleganza II
LA | $25,000 | listed 7-17-17
Pat Gatlin | | 985-385-1498
- New tires and wheels
- New generator. Cummings Onan
- Ceramic glass cooktop
- Dashboard and gauges
I also have the original table and bench seats that make a bed.
1977 Lake Placid
OH | $30,000 | 4-17-2017
Ray or Barb Gall | 419-304-2944 or 419-304-3053
Color: Shades of blue and grey. Engine: Olds 455 – Runs good.
Two low profile air conditioners. Roof mounted storage pod and hitch mounted storage pod. Many new items including brakes, tires, fuel tanks and interior items. You will not find a nicer coach, it is ready to travel. Located near Toledo, Ohio. Call or more information.
NEW! | 1977 Palm Beach
WI | $27,900 | listed 8-14-17
Martin and Shirley Dable | firstname.lastname@example.org
This beautiful coach is a 1996 Clasco wheels-up renovation, and since then has had extensive updates by Cinnabar, Cooperative Motor Works and Grandview Motorhome. A classic with modern safety features and amenities. “In the upper 10% of GMC coaches” per well-respected GMC renovator.
Always stored indoors, some of the features include McNeal custom deluxe dash system, twin beds, dry shower, built-in microwave, flat screen tv, double S/S sinks, laminated galley flooring, convertible dinette and couch.
Exterior in Lexus gold with teal and black striping; interior in soft leather like taupe and mushroom tones.
BC | $22,900 USD | listed 5-16-17
Doug Brown | | 250-307-0661
- Dry side bath
- Rear twin beds with new custom mattresses
- 6000W Onan generator with 301 hours
- Over 20 years of maintenance records
- 97,500 miles
NEW! | 1977 Royale Rear Bath
FL | $14,000 OBO | listed 6-5-17
Fred Veenschoten | | 850-941-8431
- 455 engine rebuilt at 82,000 miles
- 3:55 final drive
- 118,000 miles
- new paint 2010
- 6 alum. rims 16″
- new 80mm front brake calipers
- carbon metallic rear brake shoes
- upsized rear wheel cylinders
- spare OEM air bag
- tack/vacuum gauge
- digi panel
- electric fuel pump only
- clean fuel tanks and new fuel lines
- large black water tank
- macerator pump
- 120 volt refrigerator new
- new roof AC 2009
- good dash AC with Sanden compressor 2015
- dual pulley alternator
- Front bearing grease fittings, just greased
- battery combiner
- new house battery
- toad brake system
- tow bar
- new windshields
NEW! | 1977 Royale
WA | $27,500 | listed 8-16-17
Chuck Field | | 206-794-3860 | c: 206-794-3860
We are the third owners of this wonderful GMC. It has always been garaged and is in excellent condition with only 17,134 miles on the new Chevy 454 big block motor. This Royale by Coachman has rear twin beds, a side dry bath, solid walnut cabinets, roof air conditioning and 6 kw Onan generator. We are asking $27,500 for the coach and includes manuals, many spare parts, kitchen and table items, and TV. (26′ – TZE 367V102032)
Specific improvements beyond the Chevy 454 are the following:
- 16 inch Alcoa wheels
- Storage Pod on roof
- Flexsteel front seats
- Roof air vent covers
- Electric emergency vacuum pump
- Rebuilt transmission
- External fan driven transmission cooler
- External engine oil cooler
- Correct Track on front wheels
- Rear front wheel disk breaks
- Front knuckles and front suspension bushings replaced
- Drive shafts replaced with 454 modifications
- In tank electric fuel pumps
- Ouad air bag suspension system
- Engine compartment fire control system
- Engine compartment sound and heat blanket
- Radiator core replaced
- External air intake system for engine
- Macerator for gray and black water tanks
- Water heater replaced
- Tinted Windows
- Heat resistant paint on fuel tanks.
- Roof mounted solar panel for house battery
- Updated carpet and upholstery
- New power brake vacuum pump
- New furnace
- New starter motor
- New sink faucet
- New propane master valve
NEW! | 1978 Eleganza
MI | $25,000 | listed 8-18-17
Greg Smith | | 313-886-8546
Mechanically sound 26 foot GMC with 40,000 miles on the engine and 120,000 miles on the coach. I took my family of 7 on many memorable highway adventures in this coach, mostly in the late 90‘s (twice to California from Michigan among many other trips). The coach drives like a dream, please read over the upgrades and if you have any questions please contact me.
- Sleeps 6, seats 13 for Tailgate Parties
- Original Interior(needs front headliner and Roof Vent), Original Exterior Color
- Current owner since 1995
- Maintained by Cinnabar Engineering since 1994
Convenience Upgrades: Large Rooftop Pod, 2 Rooftop A/C Units, Two “Fan-Tastic” Roof Vents, Top Mounted Remote Control Spot/Flood Light, Rear Ladder, Front Bumper Fold-Down Step, Screen Door with Fold-up Step at Entrance, Side Window Fresh Air Vents for Driver and Copilot, Caspro Quick Steering (Plus Original Steering box), Full coach dust
Safety Upgrades: Caspro Disc Brakes on Mid-Axle (Plus Original Drum Brakes), Auxiliary Vacuum Pump for Brakes, Caspro Positive Shift Kit, Alcoa Wheels (7), Bilstein Shocks, Roof Mounted Air Horns
- 455 Jasper Engine with 3.42 Final Drive (Plus Original 3.07 Final Drive, Complete
- Headers (thermal coated) into a 3 inch exhaust
- Driver adjustable ignition timing with knock sensor
- Generac NP66G 6600 Watt Generator (Model 096000-3, S/N 3104828)
1978 Eleganza II
NY | $10,000 | listed 6-21-16
Suzanne (DelVecchio) Glenn | | 214-616-9792
Original w/ 112K Mi; Wet hot kit and bath; rear BR w/ full; Sofa and dinette convert to sleep many; lots storage; owned by mechanical engineer, George DelVecchio.
1978 Custom 26′
CA | $45,000 OBO | listed 5-19-17
Marc Trubert | (559) 683-0995 |
Featured in the Spring 2016 issue of GMC Vintage RVing magazine in the GMC Motorhomes on Parade. Renovated by Jim Bounds in 2006 – originally a long kitchen Royale with kitchen relocated left of entry door improving openness look when entering the coach
- 100k miles since renovation – approx 180k miles total
- 455 Oldsmobile Miguel Mendez engine (4744 miles on new engine)
- Atomic MSD fuel injection on engine
- Reaction arm rear disk brakes by Kanomata for braking safely on 6 independent wheels
- Thorley headers
- Four separate rear air bags making bogie wheels independent
- AIR LIFT pressure control for rear suspension 4 air bags
- 4.10 final drive for additional torque
- BLUE OX tow bar
- Aluminum wheels – Goodyear tires in good condition
- Modern HID headlights
- Quiet fuel injection 110 volts ONAN Marquis 5.5 kw generator with transfer switch
- Low profile in motion KVH satellite TV antenna and TV set
- Pure sine wave Prosine 2.0 inverter charger with additional battery charger
- Single waste tank with macerator dumping
- Mc Neal dash with additional gauges
- GPS Speedhut speedometer and odometer
- Transmission temperature sender and gauge
- GPS Pioneer navigation system
- Centralized house operation panel
- Pullout computer station
- Corian counter tops
- J- sofa corian dinette with additional underneath storage
- Queen size rear bed with large cabinet storage and headboard storage
- Hers and His hanger closets
- Storage under bed
- Microwave oven, propane oven and 3 burner cook top, circular kitchen sink
- Double pull out pantry
- 6 cubic ft Norcold refrigerator N641-3R with added 2 exhaust fans
- Side bath (driver side) with fine China SEALAND toilet and shower wand
- Atwood propane furnace
- Dometic roof air conditioner and heat
- Three Fantastic ceiling exhaust fans
- Electric and propane water heater (water heating while driving disconnected)
- Full extension roller drawers throughout
- Mini blind window covering
- Painted screen privacy windows
- Backup camera
- Homemade cabin drink holders
- Removable square carpet units (Legato) floor covering
- Mostly LED indoor lighting – some fluorescent
- Third rear brakelight
1978 Kingsley – 26′
IN | $30,000 or best offer | listed 4-14-2017
William Ezzell | | 574-370-3049
The following items are new within the past 24 months:
455 Oldsmobile engine and transmission just rebuilt by Alex Sirus with less that 5,500 miles.
KYB shock all around
Engine water pump
Double pulley on alternator
Refurbished interior (see photos)
Water pump on house water tank
Convection, microwave oven
Coram counter tops
GMC straight tract on rear wheels
Front wheel spacers for straight tract
6 new tires
Ragus aluminum folding door step
Regular size bed (permanent)
Air-lift (remote) system to rear air bags
Progressive Dynamic 60 AMP with charge wizard
Domestic 2 way fridge
New engine battery
CT | $17,000 | listed 11-10-16
Roderick White | | 860-434-2673
Very good condition, ready to travel. Has many extras including awnings. Call for more information.
NEW! | 1978 Royale
VA | $25,000 | listed 6-28-17
Jeff McKain | 757-286-4300
Winner of AACA Historic Preservation award 2015 & 2016. Garaged with 40,750 miles.
This Royale, top of the line in 1978, features every option available, to include 2 ac units, roof top storage container, chrome front and rear bumpers, oven/stove combo, microwave, and built in blender, ZipDee awning. The air bag system works as designed without leaks, never “droops”, as well original windshields without delaminating cloudy corners, etc. The original roman shades, privacy curtains, are in very good condition, very original, near perfect for a 40-year-old time capsule. Ragusa pans installed for extra capacity and cooling. The paint, interior, shag carpet etc. appears to be all original with just normal nicks, scratches being touch up along its 40-year life. It clearly shows that this coach has been garaged at least since 1982, and perhaps even earlier. The undercarriage, frame etc., all appear like the 40,000-mile vehicle it is, clean, and original with no rust. Any meaningful upgrades have been performed as long as it would not alter the original appearance, with all systems operating as originally designed.
See the USA in your GMC tomorrow! Thanks for your interest.
- 2 way Dometic fridge
- 3 way Atwood water heater
- Full service of all fluids, belts, hose, filters engine,trans, onan 6kw gen (400Hrs)
- Aluminum intake manifold
- 3 Diehard batteries
- 7 Firestone radials Bilstein shocks