GMC Motorhomes for Sale – Listed by Year and Model
This page is viewed over 3,000 times a month!
A GMCMI Member Benefit: GMCMI members selling their GMC Motorhome can receive a free ad listing on the gmcmi.com website (plus up to 9 photos), quarterly newsletter and announcement on the GMCMI Facebook page. Click here to download a printable copy of the GMC Motorhomes Classified Advertisement form in Adobe PDF format. For more information email .
NEW Member Benefit | GMCMI Member Benefit: GMCMI members selling their GMC Motorhome can transfer the remainder of their GMCMI membership to the new owner! Simply inform GMCMI at and a new member packet will be sent to the new owners. Plus, the new owner can purchase the GMCMI Flashdrive for only $10! (including shipping)
Not a GMCMI Member: Simply click here to join GMCMI for $30 and receive all of the member benefits as well! Including free advertising on the website and newsletter.
Click here to see GMC Motorhomes that have sold via this listing!
NJ | $25,000 | listed prior to 3-5-2013
Too many upgrades made in past 10 years to list. Over $40,000 invested. Photos and detailed list of upgrades available upon request.
Bryan Strickland | 609-927-2210
SOLD! | 1973 – 23′ GMC
AZ | $26,000 | listed 7-21-2015 | SOLD 8-31-2015
Owned this coach in Arizona for 32 years. It has always been kept inside. Appraised at $30,000! (appraisal available) In tip top shape, ready to drive away. 47,500 miles on rebuilt 455 (255,000 miles total coach). 3.42 Final Drive, HEI Ignition, 3″ Exhaust System, Electronic Cruise Control, Alcoa Wheels, Ragusa pans and step, Macerator, Automatic Fire Extinguisher System, Side Bath, Porceline Toilet, Rebuilt Front End, Smart Battery Charger/Converter, Auxiliary Air Conditioning, constanty upgraded and maintained.
Jim Decheine | | 928-367-0873 | 602-980-2646 cell
PA | $10,000 | listed 5-18-2015
This 1974 coach has a freshened drive train with its big block having been gone through and a new torque converter and gear set (for better mileage!!) installed by the last owner. The 6kw Onan Genset has a fresh tune up and is ready to go. The roof top A/c blows cold and the Propane Furnace will keep you toasty on fall trips. Since owning this coach we had new tires put on before it was driven to us from Illinois. We just had a new exhaust put in along with new brake lines, brake pads and ball joints. New carpeting and floors were put in as pictured and the middle jackknife sofa recovered. This unit is pretty close to original, all the way down to the central vac system and yellow Formica counter tops. All and all a very nice coach that is ready to cruise RT 66 this summer.
Jodie Golier | firstname.lastname@example.org | 814-849-3625
Price Lowered! | 1975 Eleganza
$13,500 $10,500 OBO | revised 7-21-2015
Just turned 100k on original engine. Original interior. Two AC units. Newer 3-way frig. Manuals and history from date of manufacture. Upgrades: front ball joints, all fuel lines w/socks in tanks, thorley headers, ceramic tip plug wires, lines at radiater changed to steel, toilet, throttle cable, rear brake and cylinders, alternator, marker lights, refrigerator motherboard, KYB shocks, air bags, electric fuel pump, window gaskets, isolated 95 amp batter diode, Alcoa wheels, both windshields, sink faucets, carpet, sewer tank release valve and house battery upgrade to two golf cart batteries. The frame is in excellent condition.
Brad Gay | | 603-434-9516 | 603-234-4163 cell
NEW! | 1975 Eleganza
CA | All sensible offers considered! | listed 9-15-2015
I purchased this from a lovely family in Ohio who owned it for 15 years but my family circumstances have changed so am selling. Rebuilt and running 455 cu in Oldsmobile engine. Rebuilt and upgraded transmission. Alcoa aluminum wheels. Self contained fridge 120VAC / propane. Stove / oven / furnace / roof air con. 30gall fresh water tank. 30gall holding tank. 50gall gas tank. 50 amp/30 amp / 125 VAC RV hook-up. 6k generator. Painted Cadillac Valspar Smokey Caramel! CA registration in process with plate “Motorhm”.
Malcolm | | 949-500-0585
CA | $24,000 | listed 4-24-2015
Great working condition. Third owner. Many improvements made in January. New: Tires, rims, batteries, wood floors, hoses, tune up, brakes, frame support, window rubbers, converter, day/night shades and MORE. GMC motorhome will be featured on a TV show this summer.
Dianna Banch | 213-806-9898 |
WI | $10,000 | listed prior to 3-5-2013
Twin Beds, Dry Bath. New Paint, new fridge. 98k miles.
Steve Spalding | 920-731-3348
NEW! | 1975 Glenbrook
MA | $3,850 | listed 9-11-2015
Motorhomes starts right up and runs and drives. Has 84,693 miles. All original appliances, woodwork and upholstery all in good condition. Roof air conditioner works good. If not sold in one week we are going to donate for tax purpose-write off.
Steve Wickers | 978-807-0174
PRICE REDUCED! 1975 Glenbrook
$16,000 Price Reduced $12,000 | Price reduced 9-25-2015
New windshields, new windows, 4 bag air system, stainless steel pipes & mufflers, Thorly headers, Alcoa wheels, headliner, Click Clack couch, counter top, Microwave Convection Grill oven, two burner cook top, two way refrigerator, flooring, Fantastic fan vent, water heater (electric/propane), front knuckles & wheel bearings with grease fittings, Maney’s transmission, 355 Differential, insulated roof paint (value R5), furnace & more.
Jim & Teresa Dall| | 218-390-1308
NEW! | 1976 Eleganza II
MT | $21,000 | listed 9-17-2015
Rebuilt motor 20k miles. The roof has been sealed. Has new radiator, transmission, window tinting, 16.5 tires, airbags, blinds, roof top heat/air, refrigerator, Fresh water tank and pump, water heater, furnace, Generac generator, front/rear brakes complete, 2-32″ TVs front/rear, starter, alternator, fuel pump, plugs and wires, ignition system, front bearings, back up camera, new vinyl floor, aluminum entry step, fridge vent door, toilet, shower head, cd/dvd player, 4- 1000 amp deep cycle batteries, upholstery, roof top carrier, 3- interior climate controlled fans, queen size gel/memory foam mattress, new screens, cellular shades, vintage look microwave.
Kathy Letendre | | 907-715-7760 or 406-208-0360
CA | $14,500| listed 3-16-2015
Original owner, original interior NS SP 455 engine, pod, ladder, Fantastic fans, new headliner and drapes, recent, service list, well kept and clean.
Merrill McKee | | 805-441-3650
1976 – 26′ Shell
Canada | open to offers | listed 12-12-2014
Located in London, Ontario is a GMC Motorhome utilized as a mobile radio station. Coach is empty inside, exterior complete except for front end, engine, transmission and front clip.
Fred Elliott | | 519-451-6889
NEW! | 1976 GMC Transmode Conversion
MI | $23,000 | listed 8-7-2015
455 engine; 3.55 Final Drive; 132,595 original miles; 6K Onan generator; Xantrex Truecharge 40+ multistage charger; Alcoa 16” rims; Birch screen door; Ragusa step; hitch and electric for towing; dark tint on all side windows; side bath; Duo-Therm Penquin low profile 13,500 BTU roof air: Fantastic fans in front and rear; driver and passenger 6 way power seats in customized leather; leather seats in dinette; extra counter space in kitchen area; 6 ft. storage bench with seating; microwave; 2-way fridge (110VAC and propane); 4-burner cook-top; TV outlets in front and rear with cable/air TV switch; roof storage pod; golf cart batteries for house; all manuals; documentation for all improvements and repairs. Have owned it since 1996. More information upon request. Major repairs completed by the following companies: Buskirk-Rush RV and Cinnabar Engineering located in Sandusky, MI; Cooperative Motor Works in Orlando, FL and Alex Sirum in Okeechobee,FL
PLUS….Willing to add a 2000 Chevy Tracker with tow bar and Brake Buddy at this price.
Tom Dixon| | 586-731-9037
MI | $17,500 | listed 2-22-2015
Current mileage: 82,847. Refurbished by Buskirk-Rush at 79,153 miles. Paint, upholstery, furnace, roof ac, Flexsteel sofa, Fantastic Fan, custom mattress. Generator.
Fred Drankoski | | 586-263-9107
MI | listed prior to 3-5-2013
Stored inside. Many extras. New Firestone tires. Ask about 4×4 Tracker. Will trade, please call.
Bob Bouvier | 810-636-2144 | 810-348-3467
NEW! | 1977 Palm Beach
WA | $27, 500 | listed 8-31-2015
Fully restored. 62K miles on rebuilt 454, 6 wheel disc brakes, new tires, plumbing, toilet, water heater, ultra leather interior, corian, deep sink, flooring, microwave, steering wheel, stereo, rear lift bed (still have original dinette mechanisms), too much to list here. All work by professionals. Drives better than new.
Thomas Beck | 206-310-9399 |
1978 Eleganza II
OR | $14,950 | listed 4-10-2015
148K miles, above average condition, 6 kw gen, IRF Aircon, last 13 years maint hi story, many spare parts and updates. All tires less than 6,000 miles, 3 year battery
Robert Wieters | email@example.com | 503-780-0818
NEW! | 1978 Royale
WA | $22,500 | listed 7-21-2015
Rear Twin Beds, Side Bath, TZE368V100986. Most everything upgraded or replaced. Custom Paint. New Dash.1999 Chevy Tracker tow also available.
Don Gibson | | 360-509-3284
PRICE REDUCED! | 1978 Royale
BC (Salt Spring Island) |
$28,000.00 USD $22,000.00 USD
listed 7-22-2015 | price reduced 10-6-2015
- 148,000 miles – Nick name – “Ali” – “float like a butterfly, sting like a bee”
- Second owner invested over $30,000.00 in upgrades, I invested over $9,000.00 since last October.
- 455 Olds (2.5 years young), performance cam, Thorley ceramic headers, Dick Patterson performance plug wires, new Iridium spark plugs, K&N cleanable air filter, Engine compartment – thermostatically controlled cooling fans, chrome vents, engine oil changed every 2,000 miles, Dick Patterson neoprene oil fill elbows, Ragusa aluminum final drive cover, Ragusa aluminum transmission cover, working trouble light on pull-out spindle,
- 3.85 final drive – accelerates as good as a car, pulls mountains great, good for towing a small car,
- New radiator (works very well in hot weather), heavy duty screen rock guard for radiator, new Delco Remy Water Pump, new heavy duty fan clutch (June 2015),
- Auto leveling systems works perfectly – no leaks (new Firestone air pump),
- Front suspension stabilizer,
- Front of rear bogies converted from drum to disk, auxiliary vacuum tank for power brakes,
- New Delco Remy alternator (May 2015),
- Seven 16” Alcoa Aluminum wheels,
- Six new KYB shocks (about 8,000 miles ago),
- Six new tires (October 2014 -all-weather Nokian – snow rated and very quiet),
- Paint – professionally done by Topeka Graphics, aircraft quality, gold and blue, paint job today would be around $15,000.00,
- Very rare Oldsmobile Toranado outside temperature gauge,
- Cruise control works great,
- Transmission smooth, new left side CV and driveshaft (May 2015), separate additional transmission filter,
- Two A&E Dometic awnings with cloth – color matched blue (one 8’x20’, one 2’x14’), Custom made brace for main awning to protect from front door,
- Birch screen door, latch to hold open for entry door,
- Complete MAC gauges (includes one with two needles for monitoring pressure on each side of air bag suspension), tachometer, transmission temperature, vacuum, voltage, oil temperature, water temperature, separate gauge for final drive temperature, and fuel, clock,
- Front possum crash guard with heavy duty tow hooks, rear skid bars,
- In bumper hitch (no ball included) with wiring receptacle,
- Two 180w solar panels with controller, Four house batteries, 3000W inverter (for AC off batteries),
- Sony AM/FM CD with IPod USB and mini-plug inputs, two Yamaha good quality speakers,
- New DirtDevil central vacuum with accessories,
- Propane gas leak detector, CO2 detector, Smoke detector, three fire extinguishers, slide-open access holes to engine compartment for extinguishers,
- Rear fibreglass trunk with spare tire cover,
- Flared wheel well openings, visor and small mud flaps,
- Two stage pull down shades on all windows, screens on all windows, wind deflectors and screens on driver and passenger windows, all glass and seals are good, two new wiper blades, interior Velcro covers for front windows, front drapes,
- All upholstery color matched and updated,
- Beautiful real hardwood floor and maple wood cabinets, 12 overhead cabinets,
- Desirable rear dry bath, extra tall shower (accommodates a 6’6” person – small tub), view out rear window from driver’s seat,
- Sleeps 4 (dinette makes into a 7’ long double), three storage areas underneath dinette, couch converts into king length queen, couch has two storage bays underneath,
- Large Dometic 12v, 110, propane fridge (works very well) – auxiliary fan for cooling while on hot days when running on propane,
- Water heater – 110VAC or propane with electric start and,
- New RCA microwave (timer and cook simultaneously) , new Atwood 3 burner range with oven, Pull-out faucet on sink, storage cabinet with three pull-outs next to sink,
- Propane extension with shut-off valve for external BBQ, marine quality stainless steel portable BBQ included,
- 3500 watt electric start power plant (enough to run roof air), pneumatic shocks on rear storage bays (to hold them open),
- Satellite receiver with auto positioning, Wineguard antenna (both never used),
- 30,000 BTU Suburban furnace,
- Roof air conditioner, new compressor on dash air (May 2015) – blows very cold air,
- Spare air bag, aluminum emergency air bag wheel spacer,
- Wall clock,
- Ragusa step (entry), Ragusa Step and hand hold (front bumper), ladder for roof access, roof storage pod,
- Ramco mirrors with additional turn signals on mirror brackets,
- Grey and black holding tanks, automatic rinsers for grey and black holding tanks, best-quality two part sewage hose,
- Aluminum chock blocks.
Robert Wootan | | 250-661-5199