Used Parts for Sale
Used Parts from 1976 Eleganza
IL | 3-1-2015
Body parts-fiberglass front and rear complete. Complete 455 engine, transmission & final drive. Complete cooling system + AC + power steering, two gasoline tanks with chassis, front & rear suspension with air bag, holding tank, natural gas tank, front suspension-upper & lower, ball joints & complete rear suspension, complete GMC chassis with front & rear, steering column to gear shaft assembly, complete drag linkage assembly-tied rod-L&R.
John Karimi | 847-269-1407
NEW! | Don Brown’s Barn Sale!
IN | West Lafayette | Don Brown | 765-427-6932 | listed 8-4-16
Don has sold his GMC Motorhome and now needs to sell all the GMC Parts in his barn.
- 1- Steering gearbox rebuilt (in box) $345
- 1- 1978 GMC motor home transmission overhauled by Redinbo Trans, Laf.IN with Torque Converter 1-QB-3H/D rebuilt by Quality Torque Converts Inc. $1175 complete assy.
- 1- 1967 Olds-Variable-Pitch Transmission. Modified & overhauled by Redinbo. $1595
- 1- 1967 variable-Pitch Modified by Redinbo has 60,000 on it and was running good. $650
- 1- Special built engine by Cuppy is backup for fuel injection engine in my MN. 9.8-1 corn. ratio. New in sealed box. Spec Sheet available at: $4200
- 1- New Master cylinder (in box). $50
- 1- New Air Tank (new in box). 1+ gallon in size, will fit GMC $70
- 1- New Flo-jet water pump. (New in box) P/N 04406-143K $80
- (1)-Good Used Flo-Jet water pump model # 4406-143 $45
- 3- Torque Converters 3-QB-2 rebuilt by Quality Torque Converts Inc. (in the box) $298 each
- 1 set- L & R knuckles rebuilt by Ken Thoma. $230 each side $460 for the set
- 1 set used L&R Knuckles little wear. $125 each side $250 for the set
- 2- New Bilstein Shocks for rear B46-0950 (in boxes) $80
- 1- Rebuilt 455 Water Pump. (in box) $85
- 1- set relined brake shoes for rear wheels new (in box ) $30
- 2- rear brake drums turned and ready (in boxes ) $125
- 1- New bushing kits for A-Frame K5222 $70
- 1- K6215 lower ball joint in the box. $95
- 4- Inner and 4 Outer CV Joints from Autos, very good condition. Each set consist of an inner and outer CV joints $100 each set
- L & R seal kit P/N t2422 new. (Tinker 416273 wheel seals) $12 for the set.
- 1- 3.07 to 1- final drive rebuilt in crate $550
- Item 22 sold
- 2- Weld Aluminum 16.5 inch Wheels one with tire mounted. $110 each
- HD Trolly style Engine lift for taking the engine out the top, used once. $300
- 1- HD Engine stand for working on engine. $90
- 1- Set of 455 rods. Used with oversize wrist pins. $80
- (1) Fel-Pro exhaust flanges $15 for set
- (2) New Skinner Electric 2-way valves ( leveling) #2006 761 $100
- (1) Set ARP head bolts new in box. $90
- (1) Vacuum control VC218 new $20
- (2) New Rear 8 bolt hubs $275 each
- (3) Sets Front Wheel Bearings A-23 +15103s + seals 1523 and 5109 new in boxes. $140
- (2) Rear Wheel Bearings (2) #LM1349 new in boxes. and (2) #1310 $50 each
- (4) Seal # 89745 new in boxes. $7
- Rear wheel bearings (3) #15243 new in boxes. $60
- (1) Rear bearing lock nut socket needed to replace rear bearings. 23/4 inch. ????
- (1) Micro Precision Wheel balancer Model M-76 with GMC mounting hub. $235
- Item removed from list
- (1) Drive axle inner CV joint boot, new. $20
NV | $400 | listed 3-1-2016
GMC engine installation and removal gantry. Used once and works well. (For removal of engines and transmissions through the entry door.) Comes with chain hoist and dolly.
Evan Jones | | 702-334-7008
Another GMCMI Member Benefit: List your used parts here. GMCMI members can receive a free ad listing on the gmcmi.com website and quarterly newsletter. Click here to download a printable copy of the GMC Motorhomes Classified Advertisement form in Adobe PDF format. For more information, email .