Used Parts for Sale
NEW! | Checked Inventory and We Have….
OH | Tom Hampton | 937-644-4238
New 26 ft side frame rails $795.00 each. Good used front engine clips. $1000.00 to $1200.00. Used rear bumper clips $500.00 to $650.00. Rear window panel one with glass one with out glass $400 to $600.
Parts for Sale
IA | Bob Dunahugh | 319-521-4891 | email@example.com | 1-8-17
- Rear 4 wheel disc brake system. Never installed. $1,200
- Tail light lens $10
- Tail light Aluminum housing $15
- Royale rear water tank fill housing with door $20
- Royale rear city water input housing with door $20
- Royale side electrical plug housing with door. $15
- Royale LP tank door $15
- Royale Water heater door $15
- Royale Refrigerator outside access door $15
- Royale overhead inside lights with lenses $5
- Left rear generator door with hinges, good condition, no cracks $85
- Right rear access door with hinges, good condition, no cracks $85
- New never installed original style bat wing TV antenna $45
- Free original windshield wiper arms
- Top original front, and rear clearance light lenses $2 each
- Top original front, and rear clearance light bases $2 each
- Suburban furnace outside chrome plate $15
- GMC steering gear box. Excellent condition $125
- Idler arm $65
- Complete 78 GMC frame in outstanding shape. All, or parts. Call for price, and details. Have title
UPDATED! | Don Brown’s Barn Sale!
IN | West Lafayette | Don Brown | 765-427-6932 | updated 4-27-2017
Don has sold his GMC Motorhome and now needs to sell all the GMC Parts in his barn.
- 1978 GMC motor home transmission overhauled by Redinbo Trans, $1175.
- 1- 1967 variable-Pitch Modified by Redinbo has 60,000 on it was running good $650
- 1 Special built engine by Cuppy, was back up for fuel injected engine in MH,
- New master cylinder (in box). $50.
- 1 New air tank (new in box). 1 + gallon in size, will fit GMC $70.
- 1 set L&R knuckles rebuilt by Ken Thoma. $230. each side $450. For the set.
- 1 Set used L & R used knuckles, little wear. $125. each side $200. for the set.
- 1 rebuilt 455 Water Pump. (in box) $85.
- 1 set relined brake shoes for rear wheels new (in box) $30.
- 2 rear brake drums turned and ready (in boxes) $125.
- 2 inner and 2 outer CV Joints from autos, very good condition. $100. Each set.
- 1- 3.07 to 1 final drive rebuilt in crate $550.
- 2 Weld Aluminum 16.5 inch wheels one with tire mounted $110. Each
- 1 set of 455 rods. Used with oversized wrist pins. $80.
- 1 set Fel-Pro exhaust flanges $15, for set.
- 1 set ARP head bolts new in box. $90.
- 2 Rear 8 bolt hubs $275. Each.
- 1 Set front wheel bearings A-23 + seals 5123 and 5109 new in boxes. $140.
- 2 Rear wheel bearings (2) #LM1349 new in boxes and (2) # 1310 $50. each
- 1 Rear bearing lock nut socket needed to replace rear wheel bearings. 2 ¾ inch. 3/4in
- 1 HD Engine stand for working on engine. $90.
- 1 Micro Precision Wheel Balancer Model M-76 with GMC mounting hub. $235.
- Drive axle inner CV boot, new. $20.
- 1 starter (rebuilt) $55
- 1 Engine Gantry/Hoist used to remove and install GMC engine. Used once. $400.
NV | $400 | listed 3-1-2016
GMC engine installation and removal gantry. Used once and works well. (For removal of engines and transmissions through the entry door.) Comes with chain hoist and dolly.
Evan Jones | | 702-334-7008
Parts from 1977 Kingsley
SC | Duane Weber | 843-817-1120 | 1-3-17
Six side windows, propane tank, three-burner stove w/oven, furnace, over stove vent w/lights, front dinette seats, table and engine air cleaner.
TX | Craig Bennett | 940-387-6258 | | 11-10-16
Used transmission for 455 – unknown condition for $200.
Another GMCMI Member Benefit: List your used parts here. GMCMI members can receive a free ad listing on the gmcmi.com website and quarterly magazine. Simply send an email to with your ad content, contact information, location and price. For more information call Kim at 612-501-4600.