GMC Motorhomes for Sale – Listed by Year and Model
This page viewed over 8,500 times a month and kept current!
A GMCMI Member Benefit: GMCMI members selling their GMC Motorhome can receive a free ad listing on the gmcmi.com website (plus up to 9 photos), quarterly magazine and announcement on the GMCMI Facebook page, Vintage GMC Motorhome facebook page and the gmc.net (forum). Simply send an email to with your ad content, contact information, location, price and up to 9 photos. For more information call Kim at 612-501-4600.
NEW Member Benefit | GMCMI Member Benefit: GMCMI members selling their GMC Motorhome can transfer the remainder of their GMCMI membership to the new owner! Simply inform GMCMI at and a new member packet will be sent to the new owners. Plus, the new owner can purchase the GMCMI Flashdrive for only $10! (including shipping)
Not a GMCMI Member: Simply click here to join GMCMI for $40 and receive all of the member benefits as well! Including free advertising on the website and magazine.
Click here to see GMC Motorhomes that have sold via this listing!
1976 Eleganza II
CA | $16,500 | listed 5/20/2020
Tim Jordan | | text 650-464-5666.
65,000 miles, owned & used by me for 20+ years,
Many upgrades, many in last year: all brakes, reengineered emergency brake with pulleys, new master cylinder, one new rear brake drum, new air bags, all fuel lines from tank to fuel pump & new fuel pump, Dometic refrigerator warranty upgrade (runs propane, 110V or 12V), new rebuild of dining and couch areas to fold out to two twin beds with self-closing drawers for easier storage access under both areas. All coach and motor batteries are two years old. Within 5 years: new running lights, new fantastic fans on top front and back, new carburetor, new mufflers and exhaust pipes, new intake manifold, double belted pully for power steering & holding bracket, new air compressor for air suspension, new steering box, new shock absorbers on all wheels. Bamboo flooring, original layout. Reliable Onan generator has been serviced, low mileage Michelin tires all around. VIN # – TZE166V100421 Passes smog for California. Near San Francisco.
Located between Rochester & Syracuse on Lake Ontario. 26 foot. Mileage estimated at 54K.
Interior description: Dinette with Captain Chairs in living space; Kitchen with stove, oven, refrig/freezer, sink; Rear master with Full sized bed. Dinette converts to bed in front. Wet bath with commode, shower, sink. Lots of storage throughout. Fabric upgraded.
Exterior description: White with black/Maroon accents – repainted by prior owner. Has storage pod, on-board generator, heat and A/C, house batteries separate from engine battery. Switch installed to interchange batteries (learned at one of the rallies.)
Video at https://youtu.be/GqUvrTXWK4k.
NEW! | 1976 Palm Beach
PA | $36,000 | listed 9-9-2020
Ken L. Frey Auto | 215-536-9064
Located in Pennsylvania-Ken & Janet Frey’s personal GMC—To our beloved GMC: After over 33 years and 120,000 miles, it is time to say goodbye. We want to part as friends, and remember the good times. We will do our best to find a good home for you!
Overview: Owned and professionally maintained since 1987, garaged in climate controlled garage since 1995, no need to winterize. This is for the buyer who admires the original motorhome as manufactured, but with common sense updates that respect the traditions of the GMC motorhome. It is fully functional, and ready to be enjoyed! We will also provide a one year membership in the GMCMI.
Exterior: Clear windshields, no fog! Ramco mirrors, left and right awnings (Zip Dee-note: 3rd arm on main awning to avoid door hitting awning), matching Zip Dee chairs and a footrest, wind wings, screens for driver and passenger vents, Guske windshield cover, original paint with updated stripes and logo (still Palm Beach green), outdoor shower, macerator, park brake that works, square headlights with LED running lights ,updated tail lights, auxiliary driving lights, auxiliary fog lights, wiper arm upgrades, heavy duty front sway bar, Buskirk rear wheel fender flares. 6KW Onan Generator (yes, it works!) with custom exhaust stack for safe dry camping (FMCA required). There is an airfoil at the rear window with ladder attached.
Interior: aux. dash air, three Fantastic vents all with MaxAir covers, almost original interior-replaced shag with professionally installed carpet from kitchen through driver area, professionally installed commercial vinyl through kitchen to back, cabinets refaced and shelves added, wet bath with new porcelain toilet, permanent rear double bed, side to side upper rear shelf, mini fold down TV in rear, flat screen TV in front (remote DVD player will be included), cable connections inside, replacement faucets installed in bath and kitchen. microwave (Sharp Munchkin), original cutting boards for both kitchen sinks, extra storage throughout, fluorescent lights and LED lights, front living area has green leather chairs with original pull-up table, one of the loveseat sofas that was originally installed in the rear of the motorhome (we have the 2nd matching sofa available) in original green plaid fabric, refrigerator has been replaced with three way frig, solar powered fan for exterior cooling at frig. Custom steering wheel, extra gauges, and dual monitors for alternator temp and oil, upgraded inverter, 2500w converter.
Mechanical: New engine (April 2020) with Edelbrock heads and aluminum intake, fuel injection, headers and quiet mufflers, 3 inch exhaust system, engine fan, new AC compressor, aux. trans cooler with fan, extra insulation in engine compartment, fuel and brake lines all replaced and upgraded, heavy duty fuel filter system, greasable front wheel bearings, remote trans dipstick, Sully airbags, Darcy Moses high capacity air compressor, Alcoa wheels, low mileage tires, frame is good.
- Many Ragusa products including step, entry handle, inside door handle, trans pan, propane door, front bumper step, battery tray
- Fire suppression systems in engine, frig and generator compartments
- Key latches on outside compartments
- Also, Clever Cover custom made for GMC, only used several years until garage built.
- Heavy duty bike rack available
Recently serviced by Applied GMC in Newark, California! Oil lines, Onan control board and harness, coil, spark plugs replaced, Onan generator serviced, adjustable height link airbag isolators installed, LED Safari headlights.
The prior owner of this RV was my father and he was meticulous in servicing this GMC.He installed a newly rebuilt transmission and appreciated the GMC as the best RV to drive. I drove from Central California and stopped at Applied GMC in Newark, California to have the GMC inspected and worked on by a certified GMC RV professional. We have all the repair paperwork and GMC manuals that my father kept on this GMC Motorhome.
125,000 miles. Coach was in Texas from 1977 until 2013, Michigan for three years and Minneapolis, Minnesota, garaged at all times when not in use. Coach is now at the GMC Coop at Orlando FL. Extensive update by Jim Bounds at the Cooperative Motor Works in 2016-2020
- New Quad Bag system installed 2016
- New King Jack HDTV over air antenna installed in 2019
- Two Maxxair 7000 MaxxFan Deluxe Exhaust Fans installed in 2019
- Rebuilt Honda EV 6010 Generator Set installed in 2019
- “New” 455 cubic inch engine – rebuilt and installed by Cinnabar. 1500 miles on rebuilt engine
- Alcoa rims including spare, 7 new tires
- Rear Twin Beds
- Voyager Color CCD IR LED Rear camera with 7” monitor
- 2 Televisions with built-in DVD players
- Electric induction cooktop with pans
- 2 New Coleman Mach8 Air Conditioners
- New leather dinette, conversion sofa and front driver and passenger seats installed in 2017
- Dry bath
- Norcold refrigerator – AC/DC/Propane
- Hot water – AC/Propane and “engine heated”
- Trailer hitch and electric brake control
- Pergo flooring
- Day/night blinds
- Diamond plate bumper fills
- Extensive maintenance by Cinnabar in past years, including front and rear brakes, hoses, master cylinder, suspension, front and rear bearings, shocks, radiator
- New shocks front and rear, new wheel bearings on all wheels.
- New headliner installed in 2019
VA | $12,000; however, will consider reasonable offers | listed 5/20/2020
Mae Arrington | | 804-780-0093 H | 804-335-6075 C
26’ – Engine runs well; comes with awnings that are only 3 years old; center bath; rear twin beds; parquet floors; stove; refrigerator; microwave, and TV included; silver with blue stripes. Needs a good home! Selling as is!
Original w/ 112K Mi; Wet hot kit and bath; rear BR w/ full; Sofa and dinette convert to sleep many; lots storage; owned by mechanical engineer, George DelVecchio.
Conversion to Rear Twin Beds, Dry Side Bath by Golby GMC
Brought to Kansas from central Florida 6 years ago, after scouring North America for a Golby/Clasco rear twin floorpan in great condition (recent ones have sold between 40K and 70K)
- 403 motor, running great, replaced exhaust manifold/gaskets on arrival, good compression tests, new plugs, plug wires.
- Carefree Colorado Retractable awnings all around
- Rooftop storage container, Dual air conditioners
- Alcoa wheels all around, even the spare.
- Firestone tires x7, and tire covers.
- Electric fuel pump.
- Tilt steering wheel, new leather.
- Super comfy reclining driver and passenger seats. Dual front fans on sharp removable center console table. New engine hatch latch hardware.
- Flat screen tv connected with dash mounted stereo/DVD. Backup camera display on stereo headunit. CB radio.
- Bath with separate spacious and private shower. New silent bathroom ceiling vent fan. Bedroom has sliding door for privacy, with its own A/C unit.
- Apartment style domestic refrigerator/freezer. Full size microwave. New dual burner induction stove. New larger stainless sink.
- 50 Amp extension cord with adapters for 15 and 30 amp outlets. Previous owner converted from propane to all electric.
- Built-in stow away dining table, when converting dinette to a full sized airbed.
- Sofa with storage below, that converts to full length bunk beds, when three separate beds aren’t enough… this makes five individual beds plus the two recliners. All new upholstery at the time of conversion.
- Windshield privacy screen. Dual opacity sheer/privacy blinds on all windows.
- Laminate wood floor.
- Airbag suspension previously converted to manual inflation valves.
- Onan generator with 103 hours. Runs great.
- Fire suppression system.
- Macerator pump added for holding tank.
- Closet space for each rear twin bed, memory foam topped mattresses are very comfortable.
- Trailer hitch with functional trailer wiring.
- Rooftop ladder
- Covered storage
- New batteries and onboard charger
- Extensive 100K service at Sirium GMC included new timing chain, water pump, A/C conversion, front and rear wheel bearings, alignment
- Currently at 120K miles. Just finished replacing all fuel lines with Gates Barricade hose and dropping fuel tanks for replacement of fuel screens, and bled brakes all as preventative maintenance.
Zombie Themed – Walking Dead – MadMax – Gothic themed.
SEE ALL RENOVATIONS!
YES! It has the Oldsmobile Toronado drivetrain! Almost extinct finding a slantnose with Toronado drivetrain. 99% had Chevy transfer which is a deathnail.
Has a bike hauler permanently built into back bumper for carrying one moped or motorcycle etc.
“Could easily be repainted if you don’t like the black color.”
Now mostly replumbed with red and blue pex, and includes two $300 oil rubbed bronze Victorian Faucets. (Kitchen and lavatory) Also now includes a brand new unused black futon, and 6 aluminum stabilizers.”
Following repairs done by Barry Owen (GMC Specialist) are less than 2 years old!
- Entire Braking system checked and repaired, replaced as necessary- Stops on a dime!
- All hubs, wheel cylinders drums etc
- New Radiator
- New Water Pump
- Gas Tank removed, restored etc
- All fuel lines
- All brake lines, rotors, pads shoes
- All belts
- All pulleys
- And more
Done by another licensed local mechanic and/or myself:
- New Elderbrock Pro Performer Chrome Intake
- New Elderbrock 650 CFM Carb
- Hew Holley High Performance Fuel Pump
- Rear FP
- ALL hoses and ALL tubing to engine
- complete engine overhaul
- Manifold gaskets
- exhaust gaskets
- Gauges, valves, and on motor gauges, fuel filters, canisters, points plugs wires distribution rotor cap button and much more ($7000 total in engine alone)
- 6 BRAND NEW TIRES ($1300)
- Exterior painted flat black. These was to be zombie apocalypse or madmax themed motorhome. Perfect for Burning Man or Wastelanders! A turret and flamethrower will be included. Working on a cowguard for front bumper. Have cages for windows.
- Gothic cast iron candle holders on side.
- New LED lights all around.
- New Carpet
- Painted Interior eggshell bright white (for LED reflection effects) Planned to put red led all through interior.
- Accents in turquois & yellow** see below
- New drivers floorboard (window was left barely cracked open for 25 years)
- Restored dog box
- New brake pedal, linkage etc
- CD player
- New speakers
- New matching couch/trundle bed
- Funeral Home Bowtie Curtains (switched theme to Gothic) **(recommend repaint accents in Burgendy.)
- Generator rebuilt (float still needs work)
- Electrical checks ok
- Runs like a beast! VERY FAST! Sounds AWESOME!
- Restored some of plumbing with Pex and upgraded pump
- Top AC units removed (can be stored “hidden” in a standard car garage per HOA requirements) and sunroofs installed (pics taken before this was done)
- We have a new huge portable 18,000 BTU $1300 120V Heat pump and ac for an additional $750.
- We have a mock turret and real flame thrower for roof
- We have 2 large NOS chrome Revcon Wall badges from Fountain Valley CA (Find another pair of these! I dare you!)
- Bathroom was left 100% original minus new carpet just for laughs. Why anyone would want to keep this original with 4 shades of brown and 3 shades of tan is beyond me. I also have the original “castle” curtains. If you want them. I kept EVERYTHING just in case.
Over 60 modifications total in past 2 years. Still needs a few minor things. WE NEVER USED IT.
We have the ORIGINAL full length awning but it will need new vinyl. We have a lot more as well. Almost $20,000 in JUST parts and labor invested. $18,000 gets everything listed including 2 Chrome Badges that are extinct and sat in a drawer for 20 years.I’m losing money at this price, and I’ve never even got to use it.