GMC Motorhomes for Sale – Listed by Year and Model
This page viewed over 8,500 times a month and kept current!
A GMCMI Member Benefit: GMCMI members selling their GMC Motorhome can receive a free ad listing on the gmcmi.com website (plus up to 9 photos), quarterly magazine and announcement on the GMCMI Facebook page, Vintage GMC Motorhome facebook page and the gmc.net (forum). Simply send an email to with your ad content, contact information, location, price and up to 9 photos. For more information call Kim at 612-501-4600.
NEW Member Benefit | GMCMI Member Benefit: GMCMI members selling their GMC Motorhome can transfer the remainder of their GMCMI membership to the new owner! Simply inform GMCMI at and a new member packet will be sent to the new owners. Plus, the new owner can purchase the GMCMI Flashdrive for only $10! (including shipping)
Not a GMCMI Member: Simply click here to join GMCMI for $40 and receive all of the member benefits as well! Including free advertising on the website and magazine.
Click here to see GMC Motorhomes that have sold via this listing!
My parents bought this motorhome in 1994. It was purchased from the first owner who were also located in the Ocala, Florida area. They used it to camp up in Georgia and Alabama. When the motorhome was not being used it was kept in my father’s barn. It is just time for somebody else to enjoy it. It has a 455 cu engine, 75,000 miles, generator, sofa and table turn into beds, plus an awning.
Rebuilt 455 engine, reinforced frame between back boogies, height control valves, greasable front bearings 350 final drive, replaced inner +outer cv joints in 2018, full length awning, macerator, wind wings, recessed propane stove, hooded roof fans, frig-ac-dc-propane, built-in convection microwave oven oak woodwork interior, electric fuel pump, fantastic ceiling fans living room and bedroom, 2 captain chairs that turn around, ss braided oil line to radiator, digi panel, invertor 400 watts. Wmmhy selling ? (bought winter home in Florida)
NEW! | 1973 Custom Canyonland
FL | $50,000 firm | listed 5-25-2021
Jim Galbavy 804-426-8022 | Ada Galbavy 407-687-2023
Have you been dreaming and looking for a mechanically sound, 1973 GMC Customized Canyonland Motorhome? Look NO further… dreams do come true! Jim has owned this 1973 GMC Customized Canyonland Motorhome for the last 20 plus years. The previous owner had the interior done by Prevost but had forgotten to do the mechanicals. So, I had Ms. Annie completely mechanically refurbished by Jim Bounds at the Coop with a new Drew Koba flat tappit engine, fresh transmission and all the other mechanicals that needed to be done. Coop also installed a custom couch and butcher block dinette table. Over the years I have used Ms. Annie and kept up the maintenance to keep her mechanically sound.
Here is a list of a few of the items that make this one special:
- Ceramic Windshield Clear tint that blocks 80% of the UV rays (keeps MH cool)
- New Avonite Countertop with deep sink and faucet w/built in hose sprayer
- EV 60 10 Honda Generator on slideout
- Alcoa Wheels
- Aftermarket underdash A/C that will freeze you
- Dometic two way Refrigerator/Freezer
- Driver/Passenger cockpit windows with screens and wind wings
- Two Fantastic Roof Vents – reversible, rain sensors with cover
- Dometic Penguin II 15,000 btu air conditioner with a heat pump
- Leigh Harrison 4 bag suspension
NEW! | 1974 – 26′ GMC Motorhome
BC/WA | $16,500.00 U.S. OBO | Listed 6-7-21
Jim | | 800-401-2211
This coach is a pampered survivor. It’s all there and all original from sink plug to hubcaps, to upholstery, with 86K original miles on the coach and 42K miles on a new 455 engine. In storage last 12 years. Prior to storage, new paint, new tires, bumper to bumper full inspection and service by expert Denny Allan. Everything works including factory built-in vacuum. Fully loaded. Looks great, drives great, feels great. Sleeps 6. Looking for a good home. One family treasure. Shipping available or put it in drive. Stored 30 miles east of Bellingham, which is north of Seattle. Call or email for details or appointment.
This coach has many updates both mechanical and convenience. We haven’t been able to use it much for the last three years. Just too much going on. We have kept it inside for the last eight years after replacing the frame and getting a fresh paint job. Also included is a 2000 Chevy Tracker with tow bar and brake control.
- Four Bag Rear Suspension
- Howell Electronic Fuel Injection
- New Front Calipers
- Two Swivel Rocker Chairs
- New Refrigerator (2016)
- Aluminum Wheels
- New Tires (2014) Less than 10,000 miles
- Ramco Remote Mirrors
- Frame replacement in 2009
- Valve Grind in 2015
- Privacy/Blackout Blinds
- Screen Door
Purchased in November 2019 from second owner (owned for 12 years) and due to health need to sell.
New items since purchase:
- New Tires
- New Microwave
- New Double Size Mattress
- Kept Inside Building
Listing from 2019:
- Mileage: 120,000
- 1-Ton front end
- 3:42 Final Drive
- Quadra-Bag rear suspension
- Rebuilt rear Bogies and Brakes
- Branscombe Parking Brake Upgrade
- 7 – 16” Alcoa Aluminum wheels
- Through Bumper Trailer Hitch
- 455 Engine with updated ignition
- Dick Paterson rebuilt carburetor
- Aluminum Intake Manifold
- 3” exhaust system with headers
- 2 piece fiberglass fan shroud
- Engine Bay Fire suppression system
- Mac-Dash and instruments.
- Updated water heater & furnace
- Macerator and gravity dumps
- 2-Way Norcold Refrigerator 110 volts / 12v-propane
- Marine propane cooktop
- Microwave Oven
- 3 Fantastic fans
- Inteli-Power 45 amp converter-battery charger
- Front sunroof – exit
- Satellite Dish
- Roof Storage Pod
- Coleman rooftop air conditioner
- 6000 Onan Generator
- Awnings on both sides
- “Birch” Screen Door
- Ragusa Transmission & Final Drive Covers and Step
The Coach is in very good condition and has been regularly maintained and updated. The original General Motors Owner’s and Maintenance Manuals, Spares, 1-Ton Front end and appliance Manuals are included.
NEW! | 1975 – 26′ GMC Airport Transport
OR | $8,000 | listed 5-2-2021
Terry | 503-320-0226
WA | $35,000 OBO | listed 10-1-2020
Richard & Rita |
Richard 541-517-0194 | Rita 509-438-7103
- $21k in upgrades done this past year
- 455 cu. Olds w/50,000 miles
- Restored interior
- New Professional Paint done by RV pros
- New headliner, vinyl tile and carpet
- Rebuilt front end, shocks,upper and lower ball joints, wheel bearings, rebuild of upper and lower A frame arms.
- Windows resealed
- New, upgraded kitchen faucet
- $30k in upgrades to the drive train
- Meticulous records and original manuals included
- House A/C runs cold, one has been updated
- New water pump & water tank inspection
- New battery isolator
- Rebuilt steering column
- 6,000 watt Onan generator just tuned up
- Brakes front and rear replaced
- Newer Refrigerator
- 3 burner stove
- Bunk bed conversion, reupholstered
- 16″ Alcoa Aluminum wheels
Recently serviced by Applied GMC in Newark, California! Oil lines, Onan control board and harness, coil, spark plugs replaced, Onan generator serviced, adjustable height link airbag isolators installed, LED Safari headlights.
The prior owner of this RV was my father and he was meticulous in servicing this GMC.He installed a newly rebuilt transmission and appreciated the GMC as the best RV to drive. I drove from Central California and stopped at Applied GMC in Newark, California to have the GMC inspected and worked on by a certified GMC RV professional. We have all the repair paperwork and GMC manuals that my father kept on this GMC Motorhome.
125,000 miles. Coach was in Texas from 1977 until 2013, Michigan for three years and Minneapolis, Minnesota, garaged at all times when not in use. Coach is now at the GMC Coop at Orlando FL. Extensive update by Jim Bounds at the Cooperative Motor Works in 2016-2020
- New Quad Bag system installed 2016
- New King Jack HDTV over air antenna installed in 2019
- Two Maxxair 7000 MaxxFan Deluxe Exhaust Fans installed in 2019
- Rebuilt Honda EV 6010 Generator Set installed in 2019
- “New” 455 cubic inch engine – rebuilt and installed by Cinnabar. 1500 miles on rebuilt engine
- Alcoa rims including spare, 7 new tires
- Rear Twin Beds
- Voyager Color CCD IR LED Rear camera with 7” monitor
- 2 Televisions with built-in DVD players
- Electric induction cooktop with pans
- 2 New Coleman Mach8 Air Conditioners
- New leather dinette, conversion sofa and front driver and passenger seats installed in 2017
- Dry bath
- Norcold refrigerator – AC/DC/Propane
- Hot water – AC/Propane and “engine heated”
- Trailer hitch and electric brake control
- Pergo flooring
- Day/night blinds
- Diamond plate bumper fills
- Extensive maintenance by Cinnabar in past years, including front and rear brakes, hoses, master cylinder, suspension, front and rear bearings, shocks, radiator
- New shocks front and rear, new wheel bearings on all wheels.
- New headliner installed in 2019
We purchased it in 2013 and put 7300 miles on it after replacing the engine and awning. We had a garage built for it and it has been under cover when not in use. The previous owner had it in a garage since 2010 restoration.
The complete restoration in 2010 by previous owner included:
- Aluminum radiator
- Aluminum transmission
- New dual bogie greasers
- New airbags
- Dual sway bars
- Anti-lock brakes (4)
- Bilstein shocks and shock stabilizer
- New master cylinder
- Axle boots and Pack joints
- Brake hoses, shoes bearings and seals, etc
- Upper and lower ball joints
- Wheel bearings
- Idler arm, lever assembly, adjustable drag link, etc
- Steering box, and steering column bearings
- Upper and lower A-frame bushing
- 7 Alcoa wheels
- New Carrier 15,000 BTU air conditioner with heat pump
- Lighted entrance handle
- New chrome bumpers, new paint and decals, and all fender flares, etc
- Stainless steel spare tire cover
- 2 Flexsteel ultra suede driver and passenger seats
- 2 Flexsteel ultra suede couches/beds in front
- Back couch, reupholstered in ultra suede to match front seats. It turns into a full-sized bed.
- Red oak custom cabinets and doors throughout
- Guske day/night shades throughout the coach and on door
- Guske pleated shades for front window
- It was appraised in 2010 by Jim Kanomata of Applied GMC for $58,000
- A complete list of all the 2010 work is available for you to see..
Oldsmobile 455 engine was removed and replaced with a factory-rebuilt engine in 2013 for $12,649 and we have only put 7300 miles on it since then. This replacement includes:
- New electric fuel pump, hoses nipples and clamps
- New air and fuel valve
- New filters, thermostat, belts, hoses, plugs and wires
- New rotor
- Alternator and starter repair
- Radiator clean and repair
- Reinstalled radiator after repairing and cleaning system
- Installed brake pads and master cylinder
- Painted engine to protect it
In 2015, we bought new awning and exterior windshield cover
Rebuilt 455 motor, transmission, 366 final drive, front suspension, four bagger, hydroboost stainless steel lines and hoses, mascerator, stainless mandrel bent exhaust into 1 – 3″ out. A must see!
Zombie Themed – Walking Dead – MadMax – Gothic themed.
SEE ALL RENOVATIONS!
YES! It has the Oldsmobile Toronado drivetrain! Almost extinct finding a slantnose with Toronado drivetrain. 99% had Chevy transfer which is a deathnail.
Has a bike hauler permanently built into back bumper for carrying one moped or motorcycle etc.
“Could easily be repainted if you don’t like the black color.”
Now mostly replumbed with red and blue pex, and includes two $300 oil rubbed bronze Victorian Faucets. (Kitchen and lavatory) Also now includes a brand new unused black futon, and 6 aluminum stabilizers.”
Following repairs done by Barry Owen (GMC Specialist) are less than 2 years old!
- Entire Braking system checked and repaired, replaced as necessary- Stops on a dime!
- All hubs, wheel cylinders drums etc
- New Radiator
- New Water Pump
- Gas Tank removed, restored etc
- All fuel lines
- All brake lines, rotors, pads shoes
- All belts
- All pulleys
- And more
Done by another licensed local mechanic and/or myself:
- New Elderbrock Pro Performer Chrome Intake
- New Elderbrock 650 CFM Carb
- Hew Holley High Performance Fuel Pump
- Rear FP
- ALL hoses and ALL tubing to engine
- complete engine overhaul
- Manifold gaskets
- exhaust gaskets
- Gauges, valves, and on motor gauges, fuel filters, canisters, points plugs wires distribution rotor cap button and much more ($7000 total in engine alone)
- 6 BRAND NEW TIRES ($1300)
- Exterior painted flat black. These was to be zombie apocalypse or madmax themed motorhome. Perfect for Burning Man or Wastelanders! A turret and flamethrower will be included. Working on a cowguard for front bumper. Have cages for windows.
- Gothic cast iron candle holders on side.
- New LED lights all around.
- New Carpet
- Painted Interior eggshell bright white (for LED reflection effects) Planned to put red led all through interior.
- Accents in turquois & yellow** see below
- New drivers floorboard (window was left barely cracked open for 25 years)
- Restored dog box
- New brake pedal, linkage etc
- CD player
- New speakers
- New matching couch/trundle bed
- Funeral Home Bowtie Curtains (switched theme to Gothic) **(recommend repaint accents in Burgendy.)
- Generator rebuilt (float still needs work)
- Electrical checks ok
- Runs like a beast! VERY FAST! Sounds AWESOME!
- Restored some of plumbing with Pex and upgraded pump
- Top AC units removed (can be stored “hidden” in a standard car garage per HOA requirements) and sunroofs installed (pics taken before this was done)
- We have a new huge portable 18,000 BTU $1300 120V Heat pump and ac for an additional $750.
- We have a mock turret and real flame thrower for roof
- We have 2 large NOS chrome Revcon Wall badges from Fountain Valley CA (Find another pair of these! I dare you!)
- Bathroom was left 100% original minus new carpet just for laughs. Why anyone would want to keep this original with 4 shades of brown and 3 shades of tan is beyond me. I also have the original “castle” curtains. If you want them. I kept EVERYTHING just in case.
Over 60 modifications total in past 2 years. Still needs a few minor things. WE NEVER USED IT.
We have the ORIGINAL full length awning but it will need new vinyl. We have a lot more as well. Almost $20,000 in JUST parts and labor invested. $18,000 gets everything listed including 2 Chrome Badges that are extinct and sat in a drawer for 20 years.I’m losing money at this price, and I’ve never even got to use it.